Monday 4 May 2009

Dwell: Finished Piece

I think this is very close to the final image for the Dwell article, though I hope to create two images for this article. I do prefer the brown house but I realise that it has no relation to New Zealand and I wonder how important this is. The article is about a self-sustaining bach in New Zealand, but I wonder if the country is just the backscape for the main theme of the article: the self-sustaining bach. I might try to create a development that incorporates some element of the country such as a tracing of the country that is faded into the background. To be honest, I prefer the 4th development in which there is also a brown house. I think it is the simplicity so I might look at this again to inform this piece. For instance, I think it will look a lot brighter with a white cloud with no layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment