Wednesday 6 May 2009

Debbie Greenaway Response

DEBBIE:
Hello Leanne,

I am good thanks for asking. I will go on facebook in a moment. i hate it and like it at the same time-its good for certain things and is a big distraction. Does all your work have to in for friday then, like all neat and presentable in portfolios etc? Do you have to have an exhibition set up by then as well? its not long to go. do you have anything planned for the weekend to celebrate or anything?

My illustration work is going ok. Just sorting out tidying up the website and designing some lions to screen-print onto cards for a gallery shop place. i just keep motor-ing on with it all.

have a good week. take care.

deb x.

LEANNE:
Hi Debbie,

On Friday all the major project stuff has to be handed in but then we get a bit off time afterwards to sort out the exhibition stuff and also portfolios and business cards. I'm not as stressed out as I thought I would be abut now!

Also, today I got my little tooth and very own Robotington! :-D They are gorgeous, thank you so much, and also thank you for my little magnets. I'm looking forward to putting them pride of place somewhere in my room, though this will need a lot of careful consideration! I would love to be able to make something like them but I have never used a sewing machine in my life! I think I will have to put that on my list of things to learn!

Where will your screenprinted lions cards be shown? That's quite exciting!

Speak to you soon,
Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment