Tuesday 5 May 2009

Debbie Greenaway Response

DEBBIE:
Evening Leanne,

How are you today? How is the work going? I am just about to update my blog and then check your updates and everyone else's. Just to let you know that I have posted your robotington and tooth. first class, so they should arrive tomorrow morning. Please let me know if you name him or if you ever get the chance to take him out and about please take a photo, or one of him in his new home etc. he has a facebook page if you would like to add him - Ro Botington. my boyfriend john set it up for him!

deb x.

LEANNE:
Hi Debbie,

I'm fine thank you. I'm very excited that the final deadline in on Friday, even though I am very worried that I don't have enough work. I have adding Ro Botington on Facebook :-) I am very excited to have my very own at my house, he is going to belong on the back of my door and maybe the occasional day trip out and about! How is your illustration work going?

Leanne x

----> See more about Debbie on this site: Sketchbooks in Schools

No comments:

Post a Comment