Monday 4 May 2009

Debbie Greenaway Response


I have just bought the above items from Debbie's Etsy site and I am really looking forward to getting them! I have wanted a Robotington plush toy since I saw a huge one she did at New Blood so yay!

LEANNE:
Hi Again,

Though that I'd quickly let you know that I've bought a Robotington and a little tooth on your etsy site, yay!

Leanne x

DEBBIE:
Hello Again Leanne,

Thank you so much for buying one! I really appreciate the support. I have just seen the etsy/paypal email. I am going to the post office tomorrow as have other things to send out as well so look out for a package on Wednesday at the earliest unless they send a snail out to post it! you know what royal mail can be like at times.

Take care and all the best.

debbie x.

No comments:

Post a Comment