Wednesday 22 October 2008

Vault 49

I have always liked the work of Vault 49 and in August, I sent them a letter regarding their work.

VAULT 49: Thanks for your letter.

I do hope the enclosed interviews will help you learn more about our company.

Interviews:
Self Promotion
Working Abroad
Profile
Setting Up in Business
Advertising Ideas

As Vault 49 are a design collective, I believe that these articles will be of use to me when writing a response to the issue: "Lone Wolf or Gang Warfare?" (The tradition of the illustrator working alone seems to be changing, increasingly illustrators are forming collectives and working together in studios, give examples of set up and compare and contrast. What are the advantages and disadvantages inherent in each method of working? Which approach do you feel would be most desirable for you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment