Wednesday 8 October 2008

Jason Munn/The Small Stakes

This is the work of Jason Munn/The Small Stakes. I like the style of their work as it has a printed quality, similar to my own work. I emailed them in August regarding their inspirations, particularly those related to typography.

LEANNE: I am about to begin a project called "Illustrated Alphabet" and as part of my research, I was hoping you could tell me where you get your inspiration for your work and the design processes you use to create your work, particularly work containing type.

JASON MUNN/THE SMALL STAKES: I'm not around much this week, so it may take me awhile to get back to you. Here is a link to a recent interview that should help you out.

http://trapdoorsun.com/art/jason-munn-small-stakes.aspx

If you have any other questions just let me know. Thanks, Jason

For more of their work visit their website: www.thesmallstakes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment