Tuesday 7 April 2009

Lula Mag

I have sent the following email to Lula Mag:

Hello,

My name is Leanne Hughes and I am about to finish a degree in Illustration at Stockport College in Manchester.

The brief for my major project is to illustrate magazine articles and during my research, whilst looking at unusual and well-designed magazines, I came across Lula.

I was hoping that, to aid my research, you could please provide me with any information about the creative approach that you took in order to position yourself within the magazine industry and make you stand out, and how difficult was it to set up a new magazine, especially given the current economic climate? Also, how do you see the magazine progressing in the future?

Any information you can provide me about your magazine and the design aspects of it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time,
Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment