Tuesday 7 April 2009

Cheryl Taylor

I have sent the following email to Cheryl Taylor:

Hi Cheryl,

My name is Leanne and I am in the final year of the Illustration course at Stockport College.

As you were a student at Stockport College, your work and career is of great interest to me and I understand that, not only are you an illustrator, but that you work full time as a graphic designer. I would also like to say that I really enjoy your work and that it is fantastic to see that you are enjoying success.

Currently, my interests are lying more within the area of graphic design as well. I was hoping that as part of my research, you could please tell me a bit more about yourself and your creative process. Also, I would like to know how you distinguish your graphic design work from your illustration work and how do you find the time to do both?

Any information that you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time,
Leanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment