Wednesday 14 January 2009

Debbie Greenaway


I recently received another email from illustrator Debbie Greenaway whose work I saw at the New Blood exhibition in London last year. Since then we have built up a friendly relationship which I am very grateful to have as she is extremely nice and very helpful. We have kept constant contact since I first contacted her, following the exhibition.

DEBBIE:
how are you? hope you had a nice christmas and found time to enjoy yourself! i have just stumbled across this artist/illustrator by following various links etc and thought you might like it-him.

http://www.newdivision.com/artist.asp?artist=81

http://generalpattern.blogspot.com/

LEANNE:
Xmas was good thanks, I hope you had a good Xmas and NY aswell. Thank you so much for those links, the work of Jim Laurence is gorgeous and I've never come across his work before. :-)

My dissertation will be done soon so I will hopefully finally get a list of questions that I would like to ask you together.

DEBBIE:
hope that link to his work was helpful. i just cant help it forwarding links on as when i see something, i then think who else would appreciate it. christmas and new year was good. bit quiet as we, the mister and i, decided to stay in manchester than go back to huddersfield. mainly because i was working at the naff cafe loads over the holidays and we didnt really feel like we would have the energy for a big family christmas. am just trying to put together some new work so i can get back into the print room. i am liking the idea of creting my stories into screenprinted zines etc and defo need to get my website sorted out asap.

good luck with the rest of your dissertation. i am always here for you to ask me questions and i am alot quicker at responding these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment